The Buy Now Pay Later( BNPL) cards are breaking the rituals of traditional credit cards in the country. Moreover, the BNPL cards are breaking the taboo of credit from society. The BNPL cards provide the individuals with the financing option in which they can make a purchase and pay for them at a future date without paying any extra interest for it. However, if you fail to repay the bill or EMIs on the given deadline, it may negatively affect your credit score. Moreover, it is not necessary to have a credit history to avail of the BNPL card. It follows a low-cost pricing and transparent model. The Slice card and UNI Cards are the two trending BNPL cards in the country. These cards are ideal for individuals who are new to credits and self-employed individuals. Moreover, these cards come along with some admirable key features and benefits. Indeed, also have relaxed eligibility criteria.
About UNI cards
The Uniorbit technologies have launched the UNI card in collaboration with the RBL bank, Liquiloans, and State bank of Mauritius. Moreover, the Uni cards come along with free joining and an annual fee. Therefore, it is a unique card as the EMIs and bills can be divided into three monthly instalments without paying any extra charge for it. Therefore, it is considered ideal for self-employed individuals. Let’s move to the features and benefits of the UNI cards.
Some of the key features and benefits of the UNI card
The features of the UNI ⅓ card are quite remarkable. Moreover, this card is efficient and comes along with a large number of benefits such as:-
- It is a lifetime free credit card.
- The UNI team does not ask for a joining fee or an annual fee.
- Merchants across the country do accept the payment from UNI cards.
- You can make ⅓ payment on groceries, fashion sales, essentials, and emergency bills using this card.
- UNI team lets you avail yourself of a minimum credit limit of Rs. 20,000.
- You can avail of the maximum credit limit of Rs. 6 Lakhs with a UNI card.
- A guaranteed return of money if any amount is deducted without your concern.
The eligibility criteria for the UNI cards
Every Credit card or BNPL card has eligibility which every individual needs to fulfil. Indeed, the UNI team also have criteria to fulfil which are down below:-
- Your age should be a minimum of 25 years old to apply for the UNI card.
- The maximum age to apply for the UNI cards is 60 years old.
- This card is strictly designed for the citizens of India.
- Individuals need to have a stable monthly income to apply for the UNI cards.
About the Slice card
The Slice card is a Buy Now Pay Later card for absolute beginners to credit. Therefore, this card is designed in such a way that the financial needs of Millenials and GenZ may be fulfilled. Moreover, the Slice team offers a high credit limit and also allows you to split your bills and EMIs into three instalments without paying any extra charges. Therefore, this card is an ideal option, especially for newcomers to credit. Let’s move to the key features and benefits of the Slice cards.
The key features and benefits of the Slice card
This card lets you meet your financial goal quite efficiently and also has some admirable benefits and features. Therefore, key features and benefits are as follows:-
- The slice team does ask for the joining fee and annual fees.
- You can split your bills and EMIs into three instalments without paying any extra charge for it.
- You can add on notes and tags while splitting the bills with friends.
- Slice team offers a maximum credit limit of Rs. 10 lakhs.
- You do not need to have a high credit score to avail the Slice credit card.
- Cashback for up to 2% on every transaction.
The eligibility criteria for the Slice Card
The Slice team has specially designed this card for Millennials and GenZ. Moreover, the Slice card is designed in such a way that helps individuals to meet their financial needs quite efficiently. The eligibility criteria for the Slice card are as follows:-
- Your monthly salary statement.
- This card is mace for the citizens of India.
- Your minimum age should be 18 years old.
- Self-employed individuals are eligible for the Slice card.