Indian Business Visa for UK Citizens
If you plan to visit India and your primary purpose for travel is business or commercial in nature, UK citizens must apply for an India e-business visa. Business e-Visa for India is an official document that allows entry into India and participation in trade or business purposes such as technology/business meetings, exhibitions, business/trade fairs, etc.
Indian Business Visa for UK Citizens, It is important to note that you must not come to India on a tourist e-visa (or e-tourist visa) and conduct business activities. The e-tourist visa does not allow the primary purpose of tourism and business activities. Indian Immigration Authority has made it easy to apply for a business visa in India online and receive it electronically through email. Before you apply for an India e-business visa make sure you are aware of the required documents required and we cover them in the list below. By the end of this article, you can apply for an India e-business visa with confidence.
Document Checklist for India E-Business Visa from UK
Passport – UK passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
Passport Information Page Scan – You will need an electronic copy of your bio page – either a high-quality photo or a scan You need to upload it as part of the India Business Visa application process.
Digital Facial Photograph – You will need to upload a digital photograph as part of the online application process for an Indian business visa. The photo must clearly show your face.
Indian Visa For South African citizens there is an option to apply for an Indian e-Visa. If the reason for their visit is business engagement rather than an Indian e-business visa, they need it. If the traveler is visiting the country for medical treatment, he must apply for a medical visa
What documents do South Africans need to get Indian visa?
Additionally, to apply for an Indian e-Visa, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All travelers must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of their arrival in India.
- Applicants must have at least 2 blank pages in their passport for entry/exit stamping
- When applying for EVISA, the traveler must have a return ticket or an onward ticket.
- Travelers must carry a copy of their e-Tourist Visa while in India
- The maximum duration of an Indian e-Tourist Visa is 90 days
- Indian e-Tourist Visa is non-changeable and non-extendable
- Travelers can apply for an Indian e-Tourist Visa up to 2 times in a given year
- Each traveler must have their own passport when applying for an eTourist visa
- Parents cannot list their children in their e-Visa application
To apply for Indian e-Visa
Indian e-Visa is valid for entry from one of 28 designated airports and 5 seaports. However, travelers can leave the country at any authorized immigration checkpoint. If the traveler plans to arrive by land or sea, he must apply for a visa at the local Indian embassy or consulate before arriving in the country.