You may feel tired when you charge your device repeatedly, but the battery bar is still hitting red. However, it adds to the frustration when you try to recharge your smartphone again, but the charger doesn’t support it. Even though you inserted and removed the charger multiple times, the problem persists.
Now when you have tried all the tricks and the battery of your iPhone is still dead. The only solution is to repair it. You may think it’s hard to find the right place to fix your phone, but with some research and a good review, you can find the best cell phone repair shop in Oceanside.
Further, this guideline will help you determine whether you should solve this issue or take it to a mobile repair shop.
Most common iPhone battery problem
The most common iPhone problem is the phone’s battery is dead. If your iPhone doesn’t charge or its battery drains quickly, you may need to replace it.
Other problems that are also considered to be the result of a bad battery include:
- The screen is freezing up and refusing to respond when you press buttons or swipe across the screen.
- The device turns off suddenly without any warning.
- The phone is getting warm while charging (this could be an indication that there’s something wrong with either your charger or cable).
- Despite being plugged in for hours, the battery level is low.
- iPhone doesn’t charge
If you’re seeing the following indicators on your iPhone, it’s likely that your battery is dead and needs to be replaced:
- Your iPhone won’t charge at all.
- Your iPhone takes a long time to charge (a day or more).
- You can see that your iPhone is charging, but the battery level isn’t increasing.
- iPhone Battery drops down quickly
- If you notice that your iPhone battery is not charging properly or draining quickly, you may need to replace it.
- It’s important to note that if the battery gets hot, there could be something wrong with it and you should contact Apple Support as soon as possible.
- iPhone immediately turns off
If your iPhone battery is dead or not charging, the first thing to do is reset it. Hold down the lock button, swipe the slider to turn off the device and hold it for about 10 seconds. Turn your phone back on and plug in a charger to see if that helps.
If it doesn’t, you should try another cable or charger. If none of those options work and your phone isn’t charging properly, take it to Apple retail store or contact them through mail/chat support.
- While charging, iPhone gets hot.
If you’ve ever left your iPhone in a hot car or even kept it in the sun for too long, you may have noticed that your battery gets hot. The same heat you often feel while your mobile is charging.
You have an aging battery.
The heating effect is more common with older batteries because they don’t hold as much charge as they once did. Their capacity has decreased over time due to time and use.
Should I try to solve the battery problem at home?
If you can identify the problem with your iPhone battery, there are a few things you can try yourself before heading to the Apple cell phone repair center.
- First, check your phone’s settings and make sure that it is set to use Wi-Fi or cellular data instead of allowing apps like Safari or Mail to send notifications when you’re not connected to Wi-Fi.
- Second, restart your device by pressing and holding down the Power button until “slide to power off” appears onscreen. Afterward, turn your device back on by pressing and holding the Power button again until Apple’s logo appears onscreen. See a loading bar while your iPhone completes its reboot process; this may take a minute or two.
If your iPhone battery is dead, the Apple repair store in Oceanside can help.
Now you have tried all the tips and hacks and your mobile phone is still not working properly. Then it is time to go to a mobile repair store. The phone repair store in Oceanside provides the best mobile services to its users.
- If you’ve noticed that it’s taking less and less time to charge your iPhone, or if the battery is no longer holding a full charge, it may be time for a new one.
- The first step is to find the nearest cell phone repair store
- Once you have located an Apple Store near you, call ahead for an appointment and make sure that they have replacement batteries in stock.
- If you wish to enjoy all complimentary services of replacing your battery at no cost during the initial visit, please visit the store with your device and its original box or case with all accessories.
- All Apple products have a one-year limited warranty.
- If the item covered by your warranty is no longer functional due to accidental damage, you may be eligible for an out-of-warranty cell phone repair at a discounted rate.
Your device will be thoroughly tested and inspected after the battery replacement. You can consult the experts if you have questions or concerns about your iPhone.
The iDevice Pros is the most renowned store for Apple repair services in Oceanside. Their certified professionals offer iPhone and Mac repair services.
For further information, please refer to the FAQ session:
The battery on my iPhone is draining so fast; why?
Several factors can cause Battery drainage. There are two main reasons: your battery is old and doesn’t work properly, or your cellular service is poor.
I can’t get my phone to charge even when it’s plugged in. Why?
Besides the battery problem, the cable has a loose connection, or the adapter is defective.