If you work in an office with other people, odds are you’ve experienced the dreaded “office smell.” It’s a combination of sweat, perfume, and sunscreen that can make even the most stalwart worker feel like they need to escape for fresh air. But how do you keep your office smelling fresh all day long without breaking the bank?
If you work in an office, chances are you’re familiar with the overpowering smell of stale air. Whether it’s because everyone leaves their doors open all the time or because no one bothers to clean the office often, the smell of stale air can be really unpleasant. In this article, we’re going to show you some easy ways to keep your office smelling fresh and clean!
How to clean your air duct
If your home’s air ducts are like most, they likely are not cleaned on a regular basis. This is unfortunate because dirty air ducts can cause allergies and asthma problems. Here are five simple ways to clean your air ducts:
1. Open all the windows in the room where the ductwork is located and let in fresh air.
2. Use an industrial-strength vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter. Make sure to use the correct attachment for the size of the ductwork. Be sure to wear gloves, since dust and debris will be dislodged by the suction.
3. Use a shop vacuum to suck up any loose particles or dirt from around the vents. Keep the vacuum running for at least five minutes to remove as much debris as possible.
4. Use a powerful spray cleaner with a scouring pad to clean any visible dirt or dust from around the vents. Be sure to wet the pad before spraying, since soap will also destroy duct insulation. Allow the area to dry completely before using the duct again.
5. Cover any open areas on the inside and outside of the ductwork with fiberglass
how to deal with duct cleaning contractors
If you’ve ever had a contractor come to your office to clean the ducts, you know that it’s a big job. But despite their huge trucks and seemingly superhuman abilities, they’re not always able to get everything. In fact, they might miss some of the dirt and debris that’s been collecting in the ducts for years.
That’s why it’s important to be on top of your duct cleaning game. Here are three simple ways to keep your office smelling fresh:
1. Have a regular maintenance schedule. One of the best ways to prevent your office from smelling bad is to have a regular maintenance schedule for the ducts. This means having them cleaned once per year or every two years, whichever is more frequent for your needs. This will help catch any dirt and debris that accumulates over time and prevent it from ending up in your air conditioning or heating system.
2. Clean as you go. Another way to keep your office smelling fresh is to clean as you go. This means clearing out any debris as soon as it forms so that it doesn’t have time to accumulate and cause problems down the line. Plus, this method is
which company contractors is good for air duct cleaning
If you have a large office building with many different contractors working in it, it can be difficult to keep the air in the building smelling fresh. One way to do this is to have a contractor who specializes in air duct cleaning. They will be able to clean all of the air ducts in the building and make sure that the air smells fresh.
If you’re like most people, your office has a stale, musty smell that’s hard to get rid of. Here are some simple tips on how to keep your office smelling fresh:
1. Clear out the air ducts: If there’s something blocking the airflow in your office, the stale air will stay put. Check to see if any of your furniture or walls are blocking air vents. If necessary, have an engineer clear out the ducts.
2. Change the air filter: A dirty filter will cause your office to smell stale and damp. Replace your filter at least once a month to keep things smelling fresh.
3. Keep the windows open: Fresh air will flow in and help to remove the stale odor. Keep the windows open during warmer months and close them during colder months to prevent drafts from coming in.
4. Use candles and scents: Some people find that adding scents (like candles) helps to make their office smell more like home. Be sure to test out different smells before you buy any products so you know which ones work best for you.