Jim Corbett Park or Hailey Park came into existence in 1936. It is named after naturalist and conservationist Jim Corbett. At that time, it was meant to safeguard the endangered Bengal tigers. It is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas close to hill-station Nainital in Uttarakhand. Ramnagar is the closest town, and it is linked by road and rail to the capital city New Delhi.
To arrange a destination wedding in Jim Corbet, you will require safe accommodation for the family and friends. The theme would be the river, scenic appearance, forest, and birds chirping. Most of the resorts and hotels are situated close to the entry gate. nature, wildlife, sustainability, and adventure. Jim Corbett is a safe place but before you visit the place get familiar with the government protocol about travel and staying and covid guidelines.
Functions are organized from March-July as in monsoon the place is closed for travellers. The temperature is around 30 degrees Celsius. The pre-and post-wedding events at the destination wedding in Jim-Corbett will go smoothly. Make a reservation as at peak season accommodation is difficult to get.
Some of the prestigious hotels for booking include
- Taj Corbett Resort and Spa
- Namah Resort
- Clarks Exotica Jim Corbett
- Riverside by Aahma
- The Hridayesh Spa Wilderness Resort
- Tarangi Resort and Spa
- Wood Castle Spa and Resort
- The Den Corbett Resort
- The Riverview Retreat, Jim Corbett
- Corbett River Creek Resort Marchula Jim Corbett
- Find out the price-It should be within your budget and comfort.
- The standard room and VIP room have AC safe, minibar, TV, housekeeping
- Conveniences -Survey for the latest niceties and service extended.
- Surroundings-The Corbett National Park has different divisions for safari trips like Dhikala, Jhirma, Biirani and Durga Devi Safari Zone.
- Internet-go online and read the reviews before you make a final decision.
- The theme of the accommodation-Every resort has a theme. Some related to wildlife, others more luxurious. See what suits you best.
- Musical night-Find out about the DJ, Anchor and Announcer. Decide the number of days you want it.
- Decoration- simple or extravagant. The three places where decoration is needed are Mandap, stage, and entrance gates.
- Food-The multi-cuisine vegetarian or non-vegetarian food is in vogue. Separate carts can be arranged for street food like chaat. The layout service can be buffet meals. The charges are calculated as per plate.
- The bar is optional. The choice of the label will decide the cost.
- Photography and Videography-they will click the tender moments. Hire after negotiation two or more. They will give you pictures in an album.
- Invitation cards-Some cater to the designer-makers. Make your selection with a god figurine.
- Sweet boxes with the invitation card and later after the wedding will be prepared well in advance. It can be laddoos, kaju barfi etc.
- Sangeet will also cost money from unknown to known singers. They will charge per hour.
- Firework is optional.
There are dedicated expert teams who will coordinate with your wanted services in the specified budget. The event will be memorable and appreciated by you.
Check Also :Wedding anniversary wishes for sister