Moving into a new home and getting settled into your routine can be a daunting task, especially if you are cleaning the entire house to make it feel like your own. Luckily, there are some quick and easy tricks that help make your move in process a lot easier!
Choosing what to clean, and when to do it, is the first step in making your home look nice. These 5 tips will help you get started.
Basic Steps to Cleaning Your House
To clean your house in just a few minutes, you will need:
- A vacuum cleaner
- A dustpan and brush
- Borax or other cleaner of your choice
Here are the basic steps to cleaning your house with just a few items:
- Vacuum your floors and surfaces. Use the hose attachment if necessary.
- Sweep or mop the floor. Pay attention to any areas that have spills or dirt.
- Wet down the dustpan and brush, and use them to clean around windows, light fixtures, and other high-traffic areas. Be sure to get into corners and behind furniture.
- Pour water over the dirty areas, using a spray bottle if necessary. Borax can also be used as a wetting agent. Scrub with the brush if necessary.
Why You Shouldn’t Use Vacuum Cleaners
One of the most common chores people do in their homes is clean. But, with the amount of dirt and dust that accumulates over time, cleaning can quickly become a daunting task.
To make cleaning your house easier, you should avoid using vacuum cleaners. Vacuum cleaners are great at sucking up large amounts of dirt and dust, but they are not effective at picking up smaller particles. This means that they will end up spread throughout your home and onto furniture and surfaces.
Instead, use a broom or a dust mop to sweep and clean surfaces. If you need to clean something bigger, use a bucket or a swiffer duster to get into the nooks and crannies. And, if you have pets, be sure to brush their hair and feet before you go outside for the day – pet hair is one of the main sources of dirt in your house!
How To Trap Stains In Place
- To clean your house in just a few minutes, you need to trap stains in place. To do this, use a stain absorber like eco-friendly way.
- Apply the absorber to the stain and press it into the fabric. Let it sit for a few minutes, then wash the fabric as usual.
- If the stain is still visible, use a bleaching agent to remove the stain. Follow the instructions on the bleacher for safe use.
How To Use Vinegar For Cleaning
One of the most common ways to clean products is to use vinegar. Vinegar is a natural cleaner that can be used in many different cleaning tasks. Here are some tips on how to use vinegar for cleaning:
To clean a dirty sink: Pour white vinegar into the sink and swish it around. Scrub the surface with a scrub brush and then rinse with cold water.
To clean glassware: Pour white vinegar into a small glass and add enough water to make a slurry. Dip the glass into the mixture and then dry it off with a paper towel.
To clean surfaces: Wash the surface with a solution of white vinegar and water. Dry the surface with a cloth after washing.
5 Ways To Reuse and Recycle
There are many ways to clean your house in just a few minutes. Here are some of the most popular ways
1. Use a vacuum cleaner with the hose attachment to clean hard-to-reach areas.
2. Sweep and vacuum your floors.
3. Wipe down your surfaces using a wet cloth or a sponge.
4. Clean windows and doors using a squeegee or a cloth.
5. Clean appliances and surfaces with a spritz of dishwashing detergent and water.
6. Scrub toilets with a bucket and brush.
7. Remove pet hair with a Pet Hair Bully or other pet hair removal products.
8. Dust furniture and surfaces with a feather duster or cloth dusters.
9. Spray air fresheners in all rooms to mask the smell of cleaning products.