According to Canada’s visa policy, 58 nationalities are exempt from getting a visa to enter Canada. Germany is among them. Consequently, you are not required to visit the nearest Canadian embassy to apply for a travel document. Instead, you can apply online for a Canada ETA, and iVisa.com can help you get this document.
Do you want to learn how to properly receive this digital authorization? Continue reading this blog.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL FROM GERMANY TO CANADA?
No, CANADA VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS exempt and only requires an eTA for short term visits (180 days Per Entry). This is an easy document to obtain and you can apply online. Germans who wish to enter Canada for longer term visits or for reasons excluded under the Canada eTA may require a visa.
WHAT IS AN ETA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS?
It is an automated program that allows certain voyagers to visit Canada without any problem.
HOW LONG CAN TRAVELERS WITH A GERMAN PASSPORT STAY IN CANADA?
Once you have your Canadian ETA, you can travel there and stay for 180 days Per Entry.
WHAT ARE THE REQUISITES FOR GERMANS?
The first thing you have to do before you access the application page to fill in the form is to make sure that you are able to meet all the requirements. However, you should have an easy time doing that since none of them are hard to get. Here is what you need:
- Passport: all applicants who wish to obtain an ETA must check that his or her passport maintains a validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the Canadian territory.
- Email: you will receive your document by email. So, provide a current email. When you get your ETA, you are not required to have a physical copy on you, but if you want, you can still print one out.
- Payment: for your convenience, we offer you 2 modalities of payment: credit or debit cards.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Standard: To get your document in 24 hours, you’ll pay USD 63.49.
- Rush: your Canada ETA will be in your email in 4 hours and the cost is USD 92.49.
- Super Rush: This is the fastest processing time. It costs USD 97.49, and your ETA will be ready in 30 minutes.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED TO APPLY?
You just need 15 or 20 minutes to complete the application form.
HOW IS THE APPLICATION FORM FOR GERMANS?
The next thing on your to-do list would be to complete the formulary. Generally, it will take you around 20 minutes to conclude, however, in case you need assistance, contact our agents.
The application form is broken into 3 steps.
- Step one requires your data and your trip details, also you will have to put the delivery time of your application. Note that it will define the quantity to pay for your Canada ETA.
- Step number two includes revision and payment. Verify all info you entered to avoid mistakes.
- Step three, upload all the mentioned documents. Once you are done, submit it and we will send your ETA in the time that you have chosen.
IMPORTANT: German travellers who wish to enter CANADA VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS for a few days do not need to apply for a Visitor visa, but an ETA is necessary. This document has a validation for 5 years after issued or until passport expires since the date of issue, the period in which you can travel to Canada as many times as you want.
HOW MANY ENTRIES DO I HAVE WITH A CANADA ETA?
You can have a Multiple Entry ETA. In other words, you can enter a lot of times to this country.
IF I’M PLANNING TO TRAVEL WITH MY KIDS, DO THEY NEED A CANADA ETA?
Consider that children under the age of 18 need to obtain an ETA in order to travel to Canada. Enter this link to find an agent for more info.
HOW SOON SHOULD I APPLY FOR AN ETA?
As you’ve seen before, you can apply whenever you prefer before entering the Canada, but we suggest to do so when you feel ready to visit this territory.
DOES THE CANADIAN ETA GUARANTEE THAT I CAN ENTER CANADA?
In iVisa.com, we emphasize that the Canada ETA doesn’t necessarily provide you the authorization to enter Canada because the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) officers will make the final decision. So, if your ETA is approved, it means that you are eligible to travel to Canada, but it doesn’t mean that you are admissible to enter the country automatically.
Remember that once you arrive you will be inspected by an Immigration officer who will conclude that you are permitted to Canada.
DO I HAVE TO APPLY FOR AN ETA EACH TIME I TRAVEL TO CANADA?
You don’t have to, the Canada eTA is valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. You can visit Canada as many times as you wish as long as the ETA is valid.
HOW DOES THIS ETA LOOK LIKE?
IF I HAVE MORE QUERIES WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO?
German citizens can click here to request for the ETA using our services. But If you want to contact any of our super operators to help you with your doubts, you can contact here. Moreover, if you want to read more details about it, enter this link.
Our goal is to make this permission process simpler for you, and that’s reflected in the testimonials. We also want our clients to have the best experience with our services.
But you don’t have to take our word for it, you can review what other travel sites say about our services. One of the sites you will come across is Trustpilot – where we have over 19,000 customers who provided great feedback on our services and keep iVisa.com rated in the “excellent” category.