Guidelines to obtain Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa
The medical system in India
Universal multi-payer health care attracts people all over the world to Indian Medical Attendant Visa. India is the best country for Medicare and affordable treatment.
What is an Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa?
The Medical Attendant e-Visa is a short-term visa granted to a person supporting a relative undergoing medical treatment in India. Typically, if a person undergoes treatment using a medical e-visa, another member of the same family will be granted a Medical Attendant e-Visa. All that You Need To Know About Bankofamerica Azdesepc
Which nationalities are eligible for Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa?
The following nationalities are eligible for the Indian Medical attendant e-Visa:
- Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina,
- Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados,
- Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia, & Herzegovina,
- Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi,
- Cambodia, Cameroon Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands,
- Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros,
- Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d’lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic,
- Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic,
- East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia,
- Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece,
- Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary,
- Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan,
- Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia,
- Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
- Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands,
- Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia,
- Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands,
- New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway,
- Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru,
- Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea,
- Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda,
- Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines,
- Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone,
- Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka,
- Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland,
- Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago,
- Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom,
- Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela,
- Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Which nationalities are exempt from Indian Medical Attendant e-Visas?
- Bhutan, Maldives, and Nepal.
How much does it cost to get an Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa?
The cost of an E-Medical Attendant visa to Indian Visa from Austria is listed below:
|1.||Indian government charges||0USD to 103 USD|
|2.||Click2visas Service cost||10 USD|
To find out the exact cost, use the Click2visas widget.
How long does it take to obtain an Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa?
An Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa application may take four days or more for processing. The applicant must apply once the travel plan is confirmed. https://www.babaaztravels.com/
How long is an Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa good for?
An Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa is valid for 60 days from the first arrival in India, and triple entry will be allowed within the e-Visa validity period stamped on the passport.