It’s that time of year again. The start of a new year is a time when many of us make resolutions to better ourselves in the coming year. All of us make exciting plans and buy New Year gifts online for our near and dear ones. While some of us take our resolutions seriously and try to stick to them, others find humor in the tradition and create some of the funniest new year resolutions of all time.
- One of the most popular funny new year resolutions of all time is to “stop being so awesome”. This resolution has been used by many people to poke fun at the notion of making a resolution in the first place. After all, if you were already awesome, why would you need to make a resolution to stop being so?
- Another popular funny new year resolution is to “stop procrastinating and start procrastinating earlier”. This resolution is often used to highlight the futility of trying to make a resolution to stop procrastinating when you know you’ll probably just end up procrastinating anyway.
- One of the funniest new year resolutions of all time is to “stop eating so much junk food”. This resolution is often used to highlight the fact that many of us have a tendency to overindulge in unhealthy snacks, even when we know we should be eating healthier. However, you can order New Year cakes online for your family and friends and make them feel loved.
- A classic funny New Year resolution is to “stop making excuses and start making excuses earlier”. This resolution is often used to poke fun at the idea of making a resolution in the first place. After all, if you’re already making excuses, why would you need to make a resolution to make them earlier?
- One of the most humorous New Year resolutions of all time is to “stop over thinking and start over thinking more”. This resolution is often used to highlight the fact that many of us tend to over think things and miss out on opportunities because of it.
- Today’s fashion is unique and, at times, amusing. Make a list of wardrobe items you want and look for quirky variations of them wherever you can. You will have an eye-catching wardrobe collection by the end of the year.
- Promise yourself to not take anything too seriously. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff and making a resolution to not get too worked up over minor things is a great way to stay focused on the bigger picture.
- Try something new every month. This could be anything from trying a new cuisine, visiting a new place, or simply taking a class in something you’ve always wanted to learn. Life is an adventure, and it’s important to push ourselves to experience new things and step outside of our comfort zone.
No one likes to be bored, so why not make a resolution to try to stay entertained? This could mean planning an activity with friends and family, or just setting aside some time to watch a movie or play a game. It’s important to make time for ourselves and doing something enjoyable is a great way to relax and find joy in life.
Make a point of visiting a stand-up comedy show once a month. Laughter is the best medicine, and a great way to release stress and have some fun. Comedy shows can be a great source of entertainment and can help you find some much-needed comic relief in your life.
It’s also important to make time for yourself and be kind to yourself. Making a resolution to treat yourself once a month is a great way to make sure that you’re taking care of yourself and your mental health. Whether it’s taking a day off to relax, getting a massage, or just indulging in your favorite dessert, it’s important to show yourself some love.
Finally, one of the funniest new year resolutions of all time is to “stop being so serious and start being more serious”. This resolution is often used to poke fun at the idea of making a resolution in the first place. After all, if you were already serious, why would you need to make a resolution to be more serious?
No matter what your resolution is, it’s important to remember that it doesn’t have to be serious. You can have just as much fun with your resolutions as you do with the rest of your life. So, if you’re looking for some humor in your resolutions this year, why not try one of these funny new year resolutions?