For CSC jan Seva Kendra login, let’s discuss what csc Jan Seva Kendra’s online services are. The meaning of CSC is the common service center run by the government of India.
CSC VLE means Village Level Entrepreneur, CSC Jan Seva Kendra can be run by the registered vle. Once the user’s application from the CSC Jan Seva Kendra apply website has been accepted, then they can be considered as valid vle.
The vle can earn a handsome amount of around 15k-30k minimum by providing the services, more can be earned by providing experienced services and investing accordingly.
Facilities or Services provided by CSC Jan Seva Kendra online are:
The facilities provided by vle from the CSC Jan Seva Kendra online platform are:
They can provide Insurance services, Passport services, LIC, ICICI Prudential, AVVA DHFL, Online Booking services, Bill Payments, e-Nagarik, and e-District services, Birth/Death certificates, etc, pension services, NIOS, banking, and financial services, and many other governmental services.
TYPES OF EQUIPMENT CSC JAN SEVA KENDRA SERVICE PROVIDERS MUST HAVE:
For CSC jan Seva Kendra online services, service providers must have the necessary equipment before csc jan seva kendra login or csc jan Seva Kendra apply form.
The list of the required gadgets for csc service providers are:
- Service providers must have at least a minimum of 2 computers, with a hard disk of at least 500 GB, and at least RAM should be of more than 1GB, nowadays mobile phones have a minimum RAM of 4GB.
- Requires a valid licensed operating system with battery backups to run a minimum of 4 hours nonstop
- Other basic gadgets are a printer, scanner, web camera, wifi modem, pen drives, chair, table, etc.
- The CSC Jan Seva Kendra login process will require good internet and network connection to receive OTPs and also a high-speed internet connection.
- Electricity connection with proper lighting connections is mandatory.
CSC Eligibility Criteria
For CSC jan Seva Kendra apply submission form, the eligibility criteria for service providers are:
- The minimum age should be 18 years and above
- 10th passed from the recognized university
- Room or Office space to run the CSC Jan Seva Kendra online services
- Identity proof documents such as Aadhar card or Pan card, etc.
- Running an active bank account is mandatory.
- Mentioning important bank account details such as checkbook number.
Ways to apply for CSC Jan Seva Kendra login:
The steps for the CSC Jan Seva Kendra apply form are given below:
- Users must go to the website Register.csc.gov.in.
- Then click on the “Apply” option
- Select the new registration
- For CSC VLE registration, they need to enter their phone number & captcha for the CSC Jan Seva Kendra login
- Enter the OTP and registered email address
- Enter the OTP received from the email address
- Enter valid and legal registration information
- Users will receive a VID number on their registered Email ID.
- Mention all information about the csc center and upload its pictures.
- Users must maintain the reference number.
- Users will receive ID, password, and DigiLocker via email address once all the details are approved.