If you’re about to receive medical treatment in India, then you will need the Indian Medical Visa. You might be wondering how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa, fortunately, you can start the process online with iVisa.com. You will find the best alternative to avoid time-consuming paperwork and ambiguous questionnaires.
It’s important to take into account some recommendations before you apply, so, we recommend you to read the questions below to learn all about the Indian Medical eVisa, especially if you’re planning an upcoming trip to India for medical reasons.
WHAT IS THE INDIAN MEDICAL VISA?
The Indian Medical e-Visa is an electronic-based travel document that grants access to India to all visitors wishing to receive medical treatment in the country. This document can only be used for medical reasons, and these treatments or procedures must be authorized by a recognized medical center in India.
With the Indian Medical Attendant Visa you will have sixty (60) days to stay in India with the chance to visit three (3) times during that period. We know it can be frustrating to obtain your document because of the tedious paperwork, so let us help you.
COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INDIAN MEDICAL VISA WITH IVISA.COM?
Our team will help you obtain your document without spending much time on long questionnaires. Complete these simple steps:
- Fill out our short application form that won’t take more than ten minutes to do. Choose the processing time for your service (standard, rush, or super rush).
- You will have to pay the fees with a credit or debit card.
- Attach the required documents (your scanned passport, the hospital letter, and your passport photo to apply) and submit your request.
After that, you can wait for your Indian Medical e-Visa to arrive via email inbox.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY IN ADVANCE?
Think about the advantages of doing so: you won’t have to spend hours doing it on your own because our experts will take care of it. Moreover, you will avoid any delays and inconveniences. So, don’t hesitate, and start the process now.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE MEDICAL VISA?
The Indian Medical Visa is valid for 60 days after arrival and it is a Triple Entry type visa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS OR ITEMS DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR THE INDIAN MEDICAL EVISA?
To apply for the Indian Medical visa with iVisa.com, make sure you have the next list of items or information ready:
- You will have to provide us with a hospital letter detailing where you will receive the medical treatment.
- A scan of the information page of your passport.
- A yellow fever vaccination card (it is necessary if you’re coming from a yellow fever risk country).
- You have to provide us with details about yourself and your trip, including your email address and contact number.
- You have to attach a passport-style photo for the visa process. – If you do not have a recent photo you can use our passport photo service to obtain one in no time.
- A credit or debit card to pay the processing fee.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND FEES?
If you already know how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa, you will jusst need to pay for the service. iVisa.com offers three possible alternatives to get your document. The final price will depend on the option you choose.
- Standard Processing Time: 5 days – USD 122.49.
- Rush Processing Time: 3 days – USD 169.49.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 2 days – USD 192.49.
IS IVISA.COM A TRUSTWORTHY TRAVEL AGENCY?
Yes, it is a reliable travel agency! You will receive the Indian Medical Visa with our experts’ help who will ensure you receive your document effortlessly. Moreover, your information will be protected all the time, so there will be no occasion to leak to third parties. For that reason, many of our customers recommend our services because of their positive experience. You can read out customer reviews here.
WHO CAN I TALK TO IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you’re still hesitant about how to apply for the Indian Medical Visa, you can contact our support team. They will answer all your questions related to the service. Moreover, you can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to do so.
India is one of the favorite destinations for millions of tourists around the world. This country is the scene of architectural works that are a cultural heritage of humanity as well as preserving the ancient culture of thousands of communities that survive today. That is why we recommend a couple of places you should visit during your stay in one of the most important countries in the world. We assure you that you will want to stay from the very first moment you visit.
One of the most important cities in the country is New Delhi. This is the capital of the country, which is also the economic and political center of the country. To visit it, you will need a whole day to get to know the cultural diversity of the city. In addition, you can visit temples such as the Lotus Temple, which is shaped like a lotus flower.
Another of the most emblematic and important places in India is the Taj Mahal in Agra. Its history is fascinating, and it is also the tourist attraction that has become the symbol of India and one of the top tourist attractions in the world.