The press release was issued today (March 24, 2022) in Atlanta. — The Honey Baked Ham Company® is preparing to hand-glaze premium hams for Easter celebrations all around the United States. Master Glazers, who have undergone extensive training and certification, handcraft each Honey Baked Ham® and turkey breast. HoneyBaked200+ ®’s Master Glazers across the country use a special torching method and secret blend of ingredients to make the wonderfully sweet and crunchy glaze that customers have been enjoying for over 60 years.
Glaze made by a master artisan:
The glazing is crafted by a master glazier by hand.
“Glazing is an art,” explains Master Glazer of 14 years at HoneyBaked hom coupns Brian Heffern. “To begin, we hand-coat a spiral-sliced ham with 12 layers of our secret recipe combination of ingredients. Each layer is dusted onto the ham in a circular motion as the Master Glazer evenly hand-coats the tops and sides with flavour.”
“The glaze is then melted and caramelised into all of the ham’s layers with a torch, combining the sweet and savoury flavours throughout each bite. Ham is completely covered in a golden glaze because it drips down the sides “, Heffern said.
To ensure that every ham and turkey breast satisfies the Master Glazers’ standards, the process calls for precision, craft, and weeks of experience. Each piece of ham can go from being cut and unseasoned to being beautifully browned and crispy with a delectable flavour in about 90 seconds. Learn how glass is made in this fascinating video.
HoneyBaked has a number of Easter dinners available in stores this year, all of which have their characteristic glaze and are suitable for large or small gatherings:
1. The Honey Baked Ham & Turkey Feast comes with your choice of an eight- or nine-pound Bone-In Half Ham and a Turkey Breast, both of which are hand-glazed to perfection, and four Heat & Serve Sides like Maple Sweet Potato Souffle, Double Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese, Cheesy Potatoes Au Gratin, or Baked Cinnamon Apples.
2. A Bone-In Half Ham weighing either eight or nine pounds, together with four Heat & Serve Sides, is included in the Signature Honey Baked Ham Meal.
3. You get a quarter bone-in ham and three heat-and-serve sides with the Quarter Ham Meal.
4. Two boneless turkey breasts and a half ham make up the Boneless Ham & Turkey Duo.
5. With the Turkey Dinner, you may pick from three different Heat & Serve sides to go along with your turkey breast.
6. With the HoneyBaked Brunch, you may enjoy Sweet Glaze HoneyBaked Bacon, Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake, and a Quarter Ham.
On April 12-13, 2022, during Gold Pick-Up Days, families can save $5 on any Bone-In Half Ham or Easter meal when they pick it up early at a retail location (coupon required). HoneyBaked additionally has a large selection of Easter and family meal options, all of which may be delivered right to your doorstep. Order your Easter dinner online at honeybaked.com and pick it up at your neighbourhood HoneyBaked®.
To celebrate Easter, HoneyBaked has been selling its unique glazed hams since 1957, as stated by CEO Jim Dinkins of The Honey Baked Ham Company. We know that every ham was carefully glazed by our Master Glazers to make it the perfect centrepiece for this holiday feast.
The staff at Honey Baked Ham hopes you have a wonderful Easter.
Here’s some info on the Honey Baked Ham Company®:
The Honey Baked Ham Company® has been serving up delicious meals for celebrations and holidays for over 60 years. The first HoneyBaked® Store opened in Detroit, Michigan, after its founder, Harry J. Hoenselaar, received a patent for a machine that spiralized ham slices. Since its historic opening in 1957, the family-owned business has expanded to over 400 locations across the country. It is best known for its distinctive Honey Baked Ham®, which is served spiral-sliced and covered in a sweet and crunchy glaze. HoneyBaked will help you celebrate every event with delicious food, whether you eat in the café, pick it up, or order it online. See this link for further details.
Read More : techtablepro.com